No products in the cart.
This User Agreement, and all policies posted on and in our sites, applications, tools and services (collectively called “Services”) set out the terms Ansive offers you access to and use of our Services. You agree to comply with all of the terms of this User Agreement when accessing or using our Services.
The entity you are contracting with is:
P.O. Box 38-40305
In this User Agreement, these entities are individually and collectively referred to as “Ansive,” “we,” or “us.”
Ansive is a marketplace that allows users to sell and buy anything. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer.
While we may provide pricing, shipping, listing, sourcing, and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, Ansive has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems or policies
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts ;under 18 years old or temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our services
- fail to pay for items purchased by you or services used by you. you cannot contact the seller or buyer directly
- fail to deliver items sold by you, you cannot contact the buyer or seller directly;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- transfer your Ansive account and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Ansive or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of Ansive;
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any Ansive application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of specific country
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to Ansive.
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belong to you;
- commercialize any Ansive application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of Ansive;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
Sellers must meet Ansive’s minimum seller standards. Failure to meet these standards may result in Ansive limiting, restricting, suspending, or downgrading your seller account to basic plan.
If we believe you are violating the “Use Ansive market only’’ rule, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement. If you are a seller and you offer or reference your contact information or ask a buyer for their contact information in the context of Use Ansive market only rule, you may be liable to pay some fees only applicable to that item, even if the item does not sell. Ansive determines the fees to pay
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion
The fees we charge for using our Services are as listed.
Ansive plans and characteristic
|Free plan||Basic plan||Level plan||Extra plan||Ansive classic plan||Ansive ultimate plan(coming soon)|
|Fees per month||$0.25 per item listed||$8||$25||$75||$175|
|% commission||5.0%||4.1%+US $ 0.20||4.0% + US $ 0.20||3.9% + US $ 0.20||3.8% + US $ 0.20|
|Number of products||50||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited|
|Professional reports & insights||yes||yes|
|Number of sub-accounts||2||3||4||5|
|Number of Product show on priority pages||0||3||7||15||30|
|Abandoned cart recovery||Yes||Yes|
|Create & send invoices||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|3rd party shipping rates &more info||Yes||Yes|
|Customize seller channel||Yes||Yes|
All fees are made on the total price of all the product or products or services you have sold or performed EXCLUDING ANY TAXES INVOLVED. It is your duty to ensure that you have paid all your taxes in your jurisdiction. We may change our seller fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Ansive site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
If you are a seller, you are liable for transaction fees arising out of all sales made using some or all Ansive Services, even if sales terms are finalized or payment is made outside of Ansive.
You must have a payment method on file when selling through Ansive Services and pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services by the payment due date whichis between the 10 to 12 of every month. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to pay all the money required from you to Ansive. When you pay, make sure all the money you owe Ansive is paid once only. we do not accept any one seller to make payments to Ansive in small bits over time.If you do that we will take necessary action on you. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect amounts owed by charging other payment methods on file with us, retain collection agencies and legal counsel, and, for accounts over 2months past due we may take the actions we talked about on your account so that you will not be able to continue your services on our account. In addition, you will be subject to late fee rule which is us $ 50 a week past due date. Ansive may also report information about your account to credit bureaus, and as a result, late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report. If you wish to dispute the information Ansive reported to a credit bureau, please contact us at email@example.com. If you wish to dispute the information a collection agency reported to a credit bureau regarding your Ansive account, you must contact the collection agency directly. Once again Ansive only accepts payments made to paypal on its paypal account which is firstname.lastname@example.org. Other methods of payments will be communicated with time.
Seller fees don’t purchase exclusive rights to item exposure on Ansive, whether on a web page, mobile app, or otherwise. We may, in our sole discretion and without consent from, or payment, fee reduction, or other credit to, sellers, display third-party advertisements (including links and references thereto) or other content in any part of our Services.
When listing a product, you agree to comply with Ansive’s product listing rule and selling item rule and that:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and product offered
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours.
- Content that violates any of Ansive rules may be modified or deleted at Ansive’s discretion
- We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings.
When buying an item, you agree that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item.
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer
Global sales & purchase
We may offer certain programs, tools, and site experiences of particular interest to international sellers and buyers, such as estimated local currency conversion and international shipping calculation tools. Sellers and buyers are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to the international sale, purchase, and shipment of items.
You authorize us to use automated tools to translate your Ansive content and member-to-member communications, in whole or in part, into local languages where such translation solutions are available. We may provide you with tools which will enable you to translate content at your request. The accuracy and availability of any translation are not guaranteed.
When you provide us with content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable, right to exercise any and all Intellectual Property Rights have in that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of the Services.
The name “Ansive” and other Ansive marks, logos, designs, and phrases that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Ansive may not be used without the express written prior permission of Ansive.