No products in the cart.
A flat fee of 17.5% is charged on all types of services per occasion that are provided on Ansive. Generally there is no other fees that is charged
How do you pay and get paid
If you are a buyer and you want to buy a service, to protect both the buyer and the seller disputes, we request that the buyer pays Ansive on the account details provided on our website. After the work is completed, both the seller and the buyer have less than 5 working days to report any disputes arising from the service done so that Ansive can settle the dispute. If there is no dispute, Ansive will deduct the percentage commission from the money and pay the service provider his or her money.
If anything wrong happens while providing the service, we will ask the insurance company to pay the amount of money in question to cater for the arising problems. Any money that Ansive uses to pay a buyer will be carried forward to the service provider.
Seller information rule
Using a slower shipping service than the one selected by the buyer during checkout may result in the item being delivered later than expected, and an increase in claims for items not received.
- Offer shipping service options in your listings only after reviewing their costs and delivery speeds
- Ship items using shipping service options with features that meet or exceed those the buyer selected
What not to do
Do not Use shipping service options with features that do not meet those selected by the buyer like a shipping service that delivers goods later than the one the customer chooses
Shipping and handling costs
Be sure to specify shipping costs and related service charges in your listings.
- the real amount for paying the carrier to ship the item.
- the cost of packaging materials and insurance cost, if any.
- The cost of extra services involved with shipping that product like cost of local pick up or Special Handling
- Any applicable country or state Tax or and government-imposed fees: Categories with maximum shipping costs
- The real amount of money you have used to own that final product of yours
- Reasonable Money you would like to earn as a profit on top of all the other cost you have or will use
NOTE: add all the above prizes together to come up with the total prize of that particular item
Excessive shipping costs, which is higher than the actual shipping cost is not allowed on Ansive
You can offer free shipping to select or all destinations.
For a destination with free shipping, no other fees related to shipping, handling, or packaging can be charged.
You’re not allowed to use a shipping method that is slower than the slowest one indicated in the listing.
- Shipping and handling time
- Specify in your listing clearly and accurately when the item will be shipped and approximately how long that item is likely to reach the buyer’s destination how .
- Ship items within the handling time you state in your listing.
- Use tracking or delivery confirmation to confirm that an item was actually received.
- you are not allowed to hold shipments whatsoever for any apparent reasons. If there is an issue concerning the release of your funds, release the shipment first and contact Ansive on firstname.lastname@example.org Doing this might interfere with your seller performance score
Terms and conditions
It’s important that you clearly specify the terms and conditions of the sale in your listing so that buyers know what to expect.
You’re required to include the following details in your listing:
- Forms of payment you accept
- Return policy
- Shipping method, costs, and other information
- Taxes and any applicable government imposed fees
- Terms of the transaction
You’re required to meet the expectations you’ve set in your listing:
Items you list must be in your inventory
Tracking and Tracking data lets buyers know where their item is throughout the shipping process, and can be critical in cases where the buyer claims they didn’t receive an item.
- Upload accurate tracking details
- Upload tracking details within your specified handling time
- Mark the item as ‘Shipped’ in My seller channel once it has been sent
- Don’t Upload tracking information later than the handling time window promised in your listing or tracking information not related to that specific transaction
- Item location misrepresentation
When a buyer purchases an item, they expect it to be shipped from the item location included in the listing. Including false, inaccurate, vague, or misleading item location information may lead to confusion around delivery time and shipping costs.
- Include accurate item location descriptions. The city and state, or city and country should match appropriately. For example: Nairobi, Kenya or Beijing ,china
- Don’t Provide incorrect or inaccurate item location concerning an item
- Cancel transactions
You may need to cancel a transaction because the item is broken, you made a mistake in your listing, or the item is out of stock. In these cases, you must first contact the buyer and let them know that you are canceling the transaction and the reason why using the right process in your “My seller channel”
- Inform the buyer that you are canceling the transaction with the reason
- Cancel the transaction before 28 days after the sale are over
- Do Not fail to inform the buyer that you are canceling the transaction
Do whatever you can to provide excellent customer service. Meeting or exceeding buyers’ expectations can help you improve your performance on eBay.
Respond promptly to any questions during the buying process, as well as after the item has been purchased
Communicate professionally, including using emails
You may or may not accept returns, but if you do, you must honor your stated returns rule.
When you choose to accept returns, a buyer can return an item for any reason, including if they change their mind about a purchase. As long as the return meets your stated return requirements, you are required to honor the return.
- If you don’t want to accept returns, make sure that you clearly state that you do not accept returns
- If you accept returns, you must clearly state the criteria under which you will accept a return. This may include (but isn’t limited to):
- The time period in which a buyer must notify you about a return
- Who pays for return shipping
- If there are item conditions required for return, and clearly state those conditions
- How the refund is issued (money back, replacement, or exchange)
For an item a buyer did not receive , he or she may open an Ansive money refund rule by contacting us at email@example.com to get back the money or for a replacement.
Along with the description, photos are the most important part of a listing. Photos help buyers to see exactly what they’re getting as well as specific details they may be looking for. When selling used items, photos are especially important because they let the buyer see the actual condition of the item along with other details like color.
You are required to
- Take photos with a white background
- Photo size should be more than 500 x 500p
- Ansive reserves an exclusive right to use any picture uploaded on its website for representation purposes
- No watermarks are allowed on pictures
- Take at least 4 different photos of your item preferably, front, back, both sides,
- If you use a person’s face, make sure you have their consent
- We do not allow copy pasting from other websites
- You may copy paste if that particular website allows such an act
- Uploading clear pictures on our site is important. Failure to do that, we have a right to take down those photos of yours
Ansive protects you from many events outside your control and is here for you when bad instances occur and you were rightfully not in control of the occurrence of the events.
Fair performance evaluation
To measure your overall performance accurately, we look at your performance as a whole. To be rated as Ansive top rated seller, there are 5 key features we use to analyze a seller performance, which are indicated below:
Seller performance rating is based on these 5 key features
- Follow up from buying to receiving an item
- Number of recent sales done to buyers
- Updating stock level and seller channel correct information
- Timely response to enquiries
- Conflict resolution
A seller is required to follow up with the buyer immediately the buyer buys his item. A seller should ensure that the product is handled specifically as was agreed with the buyer. The product should be packaged in the right materials. The seller should ensure that all the necessary requirements are handled properly with the shipping carriers and above all the seller should ensure that the item arrives at the buyer destination on time
If the product delays due to some weather problems or reasons due to the shipping company, the seller score won’t be interfered with.
A seller performance score will be interfered with if that seller has had poor follow ups with more than 5 buyers per 1 month starting from the first case that has being brought to the attention of Ansive
Number of sales conducted
It is the responsibility of a seller to price their item in a way that it is affordable and can easily be bought. This is important because there are very many sellers who are selling the same product too and the competition is very stiff too.
Ansive will classify a seller as a top seller if a seller is able to successfully conduct a number of 70 sales per month to different buyers who can confirm that they actually got the item they specifically wanted.
A seller channel that is updated and has the current information saves the seller a lot of time explaining things to buyers. It is important to say the latest and most current information about your seller channel.
Ansive will check how current and honest the information put across by the seller is by looking at how easily buyers navigate through a seller channel
A channel that is always late to update the stock level specifically the number of specific items they have in store will have its seller performance interfered with
The same applies to;
- the actual number of similar items sold
- The correct description of an item
- Available or out of stock level
Ansive does not allow more than 3 cases of incorrect misinformation or late update of information in month arising from different buyers.
Timely response to enquiries
Timely response to enquiries made by sellers is good. It helps with sellers being able to keep coming back every other time they need something from your store. Ansive only allows sellers to be able to respond back to any questions made in less than 24 hours.
If the number of times a seller takes long than 24 hours to respond to a buyer is more than 3 times in a month, this is likely to affect your seller performance score on ansive.com
Ability to resolve issue when they arise
When problems arise between a buyer and a seller, every party wants that they win in such a situation, so it is of importance if a seller is able to resolve any issue that comes up easily to the satisfaction of the buyer.
Ansive will look at all the cases brought against a seller and look at how each issue was resolved and whether both came to an agreement easily.
Ansive does not allow more than 3 issues in a month to go without being resolved.
What happens if you don’t meet the standards?
If you don’t meet the minimum performance standards, we may put limits on your selling activity or lower your search placement until your performance improves. We may also restrict you from selling items on Ansive If your performance falls significantly below the minimum requirements. If you are on extra, level, or Ansive classic Store and have been below standard for 58 days, we may downgrade your current Store to the Basic level.
If your account doesn’t meet the standards, you:
- Need to resolve all issues on the account before buying or selling with other accounts
- Can’t register for a new account
- Can’t use an existing Ansive account to avoid buying and selling limits or other policy consequences
We monitor Ansive.com for sellers who may be creating poor buying experiences at higher rates, in shorter timeframes, or in different areas than other sellers, according to these standards. These accounts may be restricted, limited, suspended, or have their seller level changed to basic.
If you are interested in partnering with Ansive in different ways such as;
- You want to sell for Ansive a new product only, contact Ansive at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions
- The product has to be very NEW
- You must provide a very detailed description about your product including shipment method and mode of payment
- You are interested in Ansive helping with your project like investing in or selling your project to Ansive or business idea, please contact Ansive at email@example.com to talk to us more
Sellers are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with using Ansive. Ansive will share your Ansive information with government authorities if we are required to do so by law.
Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don’t, you may be subject to a range of actions. We may limit, restrict, or suspend you from buying, selling, or using site features. Your listings may be removed, displayed lower or not shown in search results, without refunding any or all applicable fees. You may also forfeit special account status and any discounts.
If you are selling on Ansive as a business, we strongly recommend seeking professional advice about your tax obligations.
You’re required by law to declare and pay taxes on income you’ve earned from your Ansive sales. For tax advice about your earnings from Ansive, we recommend consulting a tax professional and reviewing tax regulations.
Tax on Ansive fees
Depending on tax legislation where you live, local Value Added Tax (VAT), Goods and Services Tax (GST), or similar consumption tax might apply to your Ansive seller fees.
If a tax applies in your country of residence, Ansive will add the tax as a separate charge on your seller invoice or include the tax in our fees as noted for each jurisdiction where Ansive is required to collect such taxes.
Please ensure that your registration details are up to date, so that we know where you are based.
Sales tax for items sold on Ansive
Depending on tax legislation where you live and where your buyer lives, sales tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), Goods and Services Tax (GST), or similar consumption tax may apply to items you sell on Ansive. Whether it’s included in the listing price or added at checkout depends on both the item’s location and the buyer’s shipping address. You must ensure that all taxes from our marketplace made by you and required of you by your Government are updated.
Ansive does not charge all of its commissions or any other money from any taxes you include in your product price.
Items sold overseas
Local consumer tax and/or customs duty may apply to goods imported from overseas, and the parcel’s recipient may need to pay these as part of clearing the parcel through customs. These may not apply if the order’s under a certain value, but the threshold varies between countries.
Contact your local tax office for information about paying sales tax on items exported overseas.
Remember that you may also have tax obligations in other countries if you are doing business overseas. For information about your tax obligations when selling to buyers in other countries, please contact the appropriate tax authority in your specific country
Ansive intellectual property rules
What is not allowed
- Recordable media
- Bootleg recordings
- Hardware or software that would enable duplication of copy-protected material
- Mod chips, game enhancers and boot disks
- Replicas, counterfeit items and unauthorized copies
- Using someone else’s picture or item description without their permission. Be sure you have permission to use pictures or item descriptions created by someone else.
- Encourage or enable others to infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Improperly using Ansive intellectual property, including use of the Ansive name or logo
Accepted payments rule
As a seller you can only use our approved payment methods. You also must state in your listing which specific payment methods you accept. If you accept a payment method, don’t place limitations on what forms of it you accept.
Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn’t, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
- Bank-to-bank transfers
- Money orders
- Online payment services
- Sending cash through the mail
- Mailing checks or money orders
- Paying through bank-to-bank
- Paying using online or other payment methods not specifically permitted in this policy
- Asking buyers to contact you for additional payment methods, or including misleading or unclear payment information
- Offering a payment method to some buyers and not to others
- Discouraging buyers from using any payment method you specified in the listing
- Discouraging buyers from using Ansive accepted payment methods
- Asking buyers to pay using a method not mentioned in the listing
- Paying with Virtual or Crypto currencies
- Placing limitations on payment methods you accept.
In addition, you aren’t allowed to make statements such as:
- “Contact us for payment information.”
- “Contact us for other payment methods.”
- “Contact us for your preferred payment method.”
- “Buyers may request to pay by check or money order.”
Unpaid item rule
When a buyer purchases an item, the buyer is obligated to complete the purchase by sending full payment to the seller.
If a buyer doesn’t pay within 24 hours, a seller can contact Ansive at firstname.lastname@example.org If the buyer still doesn’t pay or reach some other agreement with the seller, Ansive may record the unpaid item on the buyer’s account.
When an unpaid item case closes without payment from the buyer, Ansive will increase the number of your products that are showing on our priority pages which are the first 4 pages of our website
Excessive unpaid items on a buyer’s account may result in a range of consequences, including limits on or loss of buying privileges. Even if you don’t have excessive unpaid items, we may limit your buying until you’ve established a good buying history or paid for the items you’ve committed to.
False reports rule
Sellers who falsely report unpaid items face the following:
- Be subject to suspension
- The appropriate action to take will be determined by Ansive
- Listing cancellation
- Limits on account privileges
Seller performance score reduction
Pay a $ 50 fine
Unpaid items rule on the part of the buyer
- Buyers who don’t pay may have unpaid items recorded on their accounts
- Unpaid items are separate from feedback, and don’t affect a user’s feedback score or feedback profile
- If you have excessive unpaid items or canceled transactions on your account, we may limit or end your ability to buy
- Buyers have the option of appealing an unpaid itemif they believe it was undeserved
- Unpaid items are also considered a violation of the buying item rule
For transactions involving an unpaid item, feedback left by a buyer may be removed when:
- The buyer didn’t pay or respond to the unpaid item case
- The buyer is suspended
- The buyer’s communication in the issue Center undermines the purpose of the unpaid item process and Ansive feedback system
NOTE: Buyers and sellers aren’t allowed to share or request direct contact information prior to completing a sale. They also can’t use information they’ve obtained on Ansive to contact each other to buy or sell off Ansive. Sellers who listed an item on Ansive must pay all fees for the Ansive services they’ve used, even if the sale is completed off Ansive
If a seller or buyer asks you to complete a transaction outside of eBay, please contact us at email@example.com